We are always interested in hearing from talented people seeking work in this industry, including but not limited to TAFE, college and Uni graduates, sub-contractors, those seeking some extra work on top of their existing job or freelance business, etc. If you have skills relevant to the services we provide, feel free to contact us.
View our current advertised career job opportunities below:
Junior Website Developer Position
Date Posted: 8/06/22
** Current Job/ Career opportunity for the right person: Junior Level Website Developer:
- Must have completed at least 1x Diploma (in a relevant area).
- At least 2 years full-time or freelance industry experience will be an advantage.
- Available to work 4+ hrs per day, 4 – 5 days a week.
- Good communicator.
- Agree to put projects and jobs we assign you each day/week ahead of (higher priority) than any other personal projects or side-gigs you may have.
- Time-management skills are essential!
- Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Solid HTML5 and CSS3 skills.
- Agile experience will be useful but not essential.
- At least some PHP and JS skills are expected.
- Must be able to present quality folio work… including examples of code and roles/ responsibilities within previous projects.
- WordPress dev experience is expected.
- Security Maintenance skills are an advantage.
- This role has many perks, plus career advancement opportunities for the right person.
- Only highly driven people who have a strong passion for serving others, and being an excellent representative of my business need apply.
- This role is for a responsible person ONLY.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Project Management experience is an advantage.
- Will need an ABN. It is sub-contractor work.
We are a friendly bunch and look after our own — and are dedicated to serving and looking after our clients. A good ‘team spirit’ and ‘can do’ attitude is essential.
Your ‘care-factor’ for my business, my team and my clients will need to be VERY high.
Those short-listed will go through a trial period. Only one person will be selected.
We are not interested in employing just anyone.
You also need to fit within our culture and agree with our mission statement. You can read it here.
If you know of anyone suitable who is keen, or you yourself are keen, contact us.
Ensure your Linkedin profile, GitHub (if you have one) and online portfolio (or PDF portfolio) are up-to-date.
Note: we only employ people who live in Australia.
If you do not live in Australia, please do not apply.