June 2020 Update – COVID-19
** Quick update from us:
Last updated: 5/06/20
We hope that you, your team, your family and friends are all safe and well during this difficult time.
Thankfully it looks like the Gov is starting to lift restrictions. We know though this whole COVID-19 thing is going to take time for businesses to recover.
We’ve spent time during the last few months helping clients retain customers and build as much new business as they can. We have also provided quotes for those eligible to apply for the recent Gov Grant.
Since this COVID-19 thing started we have been providing the below special offers. We are continuing to provide them until the end of June 2020. We will then review each of them in early July:
- We have reduced our website creation quote fees by 10%. Same too for online lead generation and online sales funnels.
- We are now offering 3 months FREE organic and paid traffic driving strategies including SEO, Google Adwords Ads (excluding adspend), Facebook Ads (excluding adspend), etc. These are on offer to those who sign up to a minimum 6 month contract.
- Reduced fees for Market Research and Competitor Research Packages (using tools including SEMRush).
- Reduced fees for Marketing Plans.
- We have also reduced our consultancy and coaching hrly rates, 1/4 day, 1/2 day and full-day rates. We have reduced both our regional and rural and larger city rates.
- Reduced fees for print graphic design.
We started social distancing back when this all started. We also decided at that time to no longer provide face to face meetings. Currently, most of our client meetings are still via Zoom, Skype or phone, but we are available to meet in person upon request.
Fee free to call us on 1300 887 427.
We will add further updates to this page and our Facebook page as needed.
Best thoughts from us,
The Green Valley Digital Team
Speak with Us
To discuss your needs and requirements during this difficult time, call us on 1300 887 427 or contact us online. Feel free to also ask questions – we are happy to answer them so you can make an informed decision about anything you need.