In 2019, Platinum Plumbing Bundaberg needed new vehicle signage design. The brief supplied by the client included:
- High impact design
- Attention Grabbing
- A design they would be comfortable with; nothing too outlandish or too sensational
- The client did not want the sides of the canopy to have signage on it at this stage. Instead they just wanted the sides of the cab and back of the vehicle to have signage.
After receiving their brief Jay Daniells (the owner of Green Valley Digital) designed and presented the below pre-visualisation concept. This design work was done in Adobe Photoshop and later re-created in Adobe Illustrator.
Our design approach included:
- Many tradesman vehicles in the Bundaberg region are currently using ‘only blue colours’ on their white vehicles. We recommended to Platinum Plumbing Bundaberg that we use additional colours and not just blue to differentiate and be unique… to stand out from the crowd.
- We wanted to ensure the design was memorable
- Jay Daniells suggested ‘water’ around the back of the front fender as a bit of a ‘tip-of-the-hat’ to flames on vehicles and ‘flame graphics’.
- Branding Design continuity: Ensure the design loosely ties in with their website
- Listing the core services on the ‘back-of-vehicle’ sign
- Easy to read logo
- Easy to read phone number
- High impact, memorable and unique design
A very, very happy client. Platinum Plumbing Bundaberg love the design and have now worked with a Signwriter to have these designs fabricated and installed on their vehicle. Apparently they are getting a lot of very great positive feedback already.
Side note: Jay Daniells is one of our senior designers at Green Valley Digital. He has been designing professionally since 2001. More info is in his profile which you can read here.
Below is the testimonial that the owners of Platinum Plumbing Bundaberg have sent us:
Jay from Green Valley Digital has done an amazing job designing the artwork for our vehicle signage. He has been extremely prompt and professional with his work and we are happy to continue working with him to help grow our local plumbing business. We are not very tech savvy ourselves so it’s great to have Jay on board who knows his stuff and knows the steps we need to take to create and improve our online presence as it is such a key factor nowadays for growing and establishing a business. Thanks heaps Jay! 🙂
– Aaron & Lena Hall (Owners)
Platinum Plumbing Bundaberg – BUNDABERG, QLD Australia