Below are some examples of a basic level event branding package we created in 2020 for the Bundaberg District Scout Group.
The founder of our business at Green Valley Digital (Jay Daniells) volunteers in the Scouting movement. He himself was also a Scout as a kid.
In 2020 it was Bundaberg’s turn to host a South-East Queensland Scout Camp called Kiwi Woggle. Scouting groups travel from all over including Brisbane to attend this event each year. Jay was and is on the planning committee for this event. Due to COVID-19 the event was postponed till 2021.
Being on the committee Jay volunteered to utilised his skills to assemble a basic level branding and sponsorship promo package for the event. It included:
- Logo Design
- A4 Flyer
- Badge Design (and badge manufacture via All Badges )
- T-shirt Design (basic)
- Sponsor Pack Cover Letter
- Sponsor Pack
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/kiwiwogglebundy/
- Mini-website: www.kiwiwoggle.scoutsqld.com.au
- Banner Designs (for the camp)
If required, Jay will also design other materials including but not limited to:
- Vinyl Banners for wider community awareness
- Event Materials for the scouts including event information and activity calendar for the 3 day camp
- Other promotional materials
- Social Media video
- Video of the event
- Anything else needed
Below are some of the materials Jay has designed for the camp so far:
Side note: The Kiwi Woggle event committee is very happy and willing to receive sponsorship from businesses, organisations or any entity type (private and public). If you would like to become a sponsor please call Matt Gees on 0427 768 228.