The team at Hinkler Podiatry contacted us back in 2014. We’ve been working with them ever since. They requested that we provide them with a new website that contains strategy so it performs for their business. They were also seeking guidance, advice and assistance with other aspects of small business digital marketing in a regional community.
Here’s a shout-out they put on their Facebook Page recently:
Some of the criteria they had for the new website included:
- The website must be unique and mobile phone friendly.
- Must be modern
- Must tie in with their existing logo
- Must reflect their brand values and market positioning
- The site must appeal to customers (or potential customers) of all ages. Therefore the site needed to be sophisticated but also really appealing and very easy to navigate and read.
- Must be bright and lively and really ‘showcase the business’.
- Be a comprehensive website that really explains why their business is different (and the right business to choose vs those of their competitors).
- Must be fast loading.
- A ‘Quick Enquiry Form’ on each page of the website (in the sidebar)
- Include content that is up to date.
- Individual pages for each of the services.
- Humanise the website by showcasing their team including staff profiles.
- Integrate with social media.
- Clearly promote each of their Social Media Channels.
- Ability to update the website themselves.
- A site that is built so it is Search Engine Friendly and so that ‘Local SEO’ (Local Search Engine Optimisation) work can be done on it easily.
- Provide Local SEO Services.
- Work with the App Developer.
- Be available to them as needed for ongoing advice, guidance and support.
- A blog built into the website so they can ‘blog for business’.
After learning about their goals we proceeded with our pre-production planning method. We then presented them with a website design concept that we knew would perform very well for their business and play its part in achieving their goals; both now and into the future.
We also did the following:
- Made sure the home page clearly explains what their business does at a glance and what their core services are. This was to ensure the website passes the 3-5 Second Rule (‘The Blink Test’).
- Assisted our client with writing the text for the new website.
- Completed and launched their new website back in 2014.
- Provided ideas for Photography and also found quality stock images to use within the website as well.
- Built the site so it is Search Engine Friendly.
- Assisted with blog articles.
- Structured the website so it is logical to navigate.
- Built the website so they can login and do updates whenever they like. We also provided training.
- Built the website using ‘Responsive Mobile Design’ to ensure it is mobile phone friendly.
- Designed each page of the site so information is presented clearly.
- Provided consultancy and recommendations on how to use the website to help build their mailing list.
- Designed the Email Newsletter Template.
- Did Local SEO work. They know that SEO is integral in every aspect of running a small business such as theirs.
- Provided advice on Google Adwords
- Provided advice on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google My Business, Yelp and TrueLocal.
- Setup their Google My Business account and integrated it with the YouTube Account (which we also setup)
- We also send them regular SEO Target Keyword Phrase Rank Reports.
- Do security maintenance work and regular backups of the site… which should be done on ANY website.
- Worked with their Social Media Manager and their App Developer.
- Provided many other additional digital marketing strategies.
- Made sure Google Analytics was setup and that they have access.
- Provide hosting services for their new website.
A very, very happy client. Hinkler Podiatry work with us ongoing and also report their successes. We have a close working relationship (as we do with all of our clients). We’ve seen them go from strength to strength.
We can’t provide actual goal and KPI data that Hinkler Podiatry track as this would breach confidentiality (which we take very seriously with and for all our clients) but we can say our client is very happy. Click here to view the website.
The owners of Hinkler Podiatry provided us with this testimonial in 2014:
“Our old website was ugly, uninspired and unwelcoming and we didn’t rank in Google, nor did we often receive online enquiries. Then we approached Jay. He provided us with a fantastic new website that truly reflects our business and its values. It has dramatically increased our visibility in Google and number of enquiries. Jay and his team delivered on all this superbly! Jay even educated us on Google ranking, SEO, Adwords, landing pages, industry benchmarking, eNewsletters and much more. We also found Jay to be very collaborative; he would and still does always respond to emails and phone calls quickly (even later in the evenings). Thank you Jay!”
– Alex & Paul Bramley
Hinkler Podiatry – Bundaberg, Qld